Outlet baskets are auxiliary components for emergency drainage systems designed for flat roofs. The first type of basket is equipped with an outlet designed to connect a round pipe of diameter 100 mm in the Galeco STAL system. The second type can be connected with a square 80x80 mm drain pipe in the Galeco STAL².
|Model||Diameter DN||Performance in m2 at the traditional roof (1,0)||Performance in m2 at the green roofs (0,5)||Performance in m2 at the green roofs (0,3)|
|Trendy Prosty Bitumiczny||100||203||407||678|
|Trendy Skośny Bitumiczny||100||187||373||622|
|Easy GO Attykowy Bitumiczny||100||93||187||311|
|Easy Attykowy Bitumiczny||100||97||193||322|
Parameters adopted for calculations in accordance with PN-EN 1253-2: 2015-03 - Sewer inlets in buildings.
- Main fall of 300 l / (s x ha),
- The height of water accumulation (water height above the gully):
- 35 mm for DN50-DN100,
- 45 mm for diameter DN125-DN200.
- 80 mm for SitaEasy products
- Water runoff coefficients:
- bituminous coatings, PVC, EPDM - 1.0,
- gravel roofs, green up to 10 cm substrate - 0.5,
- green roofs over 10 cm of substrate - 0.3.
Sets efficiency table
|Name||Traditional roof covered
bituminous felt or a roofing membrane.
|Traditional or inverted green or gravel roof|
|serviced space in m2|
|BZO/PVC2 - SET 1||100||200|
|BZO/PVC2 - SET 2||300||600|
|BZO/PVC2 - SET 3||300||600|
|BZO/PVC2 - SET 4||100||200|
|BZO/PVC2 - SET 5||300||600|
|BZO/PVC2 - SET 6||300||600|
|STAL2 - SET 1||100||200|
|STAL2 - SET 2||300||600|
|STAL2 - SET 3||300||600|
|STAL2 - SET 4||100||200|
|STAL2 - SET 5||300||600|
|STAL2 - SET 6||300||600|
Parameters adopted for calculations:
- grooves mounted with a horizontal thrust from a 1mb drain tube
- all performance measurements based on a mounted basket in accordance with PNEN1253-2
- grooves with steel pipes glued on pipe connections and pipe / adapter
- water runoff coefficient for a traditional roof 1.0 for green and gravel roofs 0.5
- normative rainfall accepted for calculation 30 l / s x h
Reinforcement of the rim, selection of the type and thickness of the insulation material as well as insulation method of the flat roof/terrace must be defined by the project designer or architect.